Emory University l Atlanta, GA
Goodrich C. White Hall, Emory University | 301 Dowman Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30322
Emory University, with its outstanding liberal arts colleges, graduate and professional schools, has one of the Southeast's leading healthcare systems, and is ideally located in Atlanta's historic Druid Hills suburb. With its mission to create, preserve, teach, and apply knowledge in the service of humanity, Emory is recognized as one of the world's leading research universities.
Atlanta’s esteemed educational institutions, including Emory University, Emory Rollins School of Public Health; Morehouse School of Medicine; Georgia Tech; etc. complement its network of medical facilities. Their collaboration with a variety of health-related organizations based in Atlanta such as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); companies like McKesson and GE Healthcare; world-class not-for-profits like the American Cancer Society, CARE, the Arthritis Foundation, and the Task Force for Global Health, has established the city’s reputation for research and development, making Atlanta a true “health-care crossroads for the world.”
There is an open evening after GYHS2015 that provides many opportunities for great eats and fun activities! Check out the events and local attractions below.
Atlanta Special Events - Weekend of September 26, 2015
- Taste of Atlanta | Dates: Friday, September 25 - Sunday, September 27, 2015 | Venue: Midtown at Tech Square, 5th St. and Spring St. Atlanta, GA 30308
- College Football Hall of Fame and Fan Experience | Venue: 250 Marietta St. N.W, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Bruce Munro: Light in the Garden | Dates: Through 10/3/2015 | Venue: Atlanta Botanical Garden, 1345 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
- Atlanta Greek Festival | Dates: 9/24/2015 - 9/27/2015 | Venue: Greek Orthodox Cathedral, 2500 Clairmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30329
- Bodies: The Exhibition | Dates: Through 12/12/2016 | Venue: Atlantic Station Exhibition Center, 265 18th Street, Atlanta, GA 30363